can u please provide me with a c/c++ program to add a user to MySQL and allow him to only insert into the database

Contributors
Replies
Views
6 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ushapriya

can u give me some more details about this....can i run the program using turbo c or boroland c++?

but when i type the program in boroland c++ window, while compiling, i get an error saying 'declaration syntax error'. what is the header file i need to include?

when i try compiling this in boroland c++, i get 'declaration syntax error' and 'unable to open included file 'MYSQL.H'' error....plz help...

#include <mysql.h>

#include <stdio.h>

CREATE TABLE cust_details(
cust_ID number(5)CONSTRAINT Nnull1 NOT NULL,
Cust_last_name VarChar2(20)CONSTRAINT Nnull2 NOT NULL,
Cust_mid_name VarChar2(4),
Cust_first_name VarChar2(20),
Account_No number(5)CONSTRAINT pkey1 PRIMARY KEY,
Account_Type Varchar2(10) CONSTRAINT Nnull3 NOT NULL,
Bank_branch VarChar2(25)CONSTRAINT Nnull4 NOT NULL,
cust_email VarChar2(30)
);

a c/c++ program to add a user to MySQL and allow him to only insert into the database

if you want to add an user and allow only insert why you need to create a table from c++ code. Please post your c++ code in the c++ forum only.

what is to be used in combination with turbo c++ (like any seperate compiler code builder)to rectify the problem of showing "'unable to open included file 'MYSQL.H''. plz help if somebody knws...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.