I am making a project for my client who needs a system that has to have a user interface (an Asp website) and a Manager interface (a C# app). the twist is that no matter how many new users sign up or edit their account via website or the manager adds the himself the new members, these changes are to be updated both for manager and the users database. Is it possible if using Ms Visual Studio 2010 and MySql ? How i can accomplish it?

A database can hold and serve you data no matter where you connect from. Point both applications to the save server and you'll be just fine.

No offence, but I read you're going to build a website and in contrast with your question I can't help but think that if you - or your client - exposes a site that begun with this type of question, to the internet it will become the playground for SQL injections.
Read about SQL injection and build into your project -especially the ASP part - the practises that will minimize the danger.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.