Unable to load DLL 'OraOps9.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

Following is my scenario:

1 - Previoulsy I had Oracle 09 in my asp.net 4.0 applicaiton working fine on Windows XP.

2 - I updated the windows to windows 7 and installed Orcale 11g. I can easily do select query but couldn't write insert or update query and getting this error.

PS: I couldn't go back to Oracle 9 due to company policy.

Thanks,

Unable to load DLL 'OraOps9.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E).

Following is my scenario:

1 - Previoulsy I had Oracle 09 in my asp.net 4.0 applicaiton working fine on Windows XP.

2 - I updated the windows to windows 7 and installed Orcale 11g. I can easily do select query but couldn't write insert or update query and getting this error.

PS: I couldn't go back to Oracle 9 due to company policy.

Thanks,

Solved thanks,