Hello,

Am new to php and I have a question that is probably very easy. I have been watching tutorials online to learn how to work with databases, but none of them speak on how to upload to server.

This is my problem: am using vertrigoserv but specifically using PHPMyAdmin in it. After I create my database, users, etc...how do I know upload those settings to my actual www server (instead of localhost)? I don't know if am clarifying myself but I hope someone out there will understand me. Everything am working on is locally on my machine...besides knowing how to hit "Put" in dreamweaver to upload the files itself, how do i actually upload the database information and settings that I have in PHPMyAdmin?

Please help, thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you have phpmyadmin on both systems, then you can use the database export and import tool.

Thanks a lot! I actually figured it out before u replied. But thanks for replying :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.