- Display student id, student first name, student last name, the students’s faculty
advisor id, advisor last name, advisor location and phone number. You will join
uc_student and uc_faculty
- Write a SELECT statement that will return the faculty last name, faculty first name
and the room for faculty whose offices are located in the ‘BUS’ building.
- Display data from the uc_course_section table by performing a Three Table Join with
the uc_course_section, uc_location and uc_course. The SELECT statement will display
the course section id (c_sec_id), the course name, number of credits, maximum
number of enrollments in a course section, building and room where the class meets
and the capacity of the room … and only for courses for term_id 5.
- Write a select statement that will display student id, student last name and the
number of courses a student has been enrolled. You will need to join two table, use a
COUNT aggregate and a GROUP BY clause in your SELECT statement.
- Create a SELECT statement that would provide data for a faculty directory. Display
should include faculty id, first name, middle initial, last name, office location (building
and room), rank and phone number. The display should be sorted by last name
ascending. Concatenate first name, middle initial and last name to look like ‘ James E.
Smith’. Concatenate building and room to look like ‘ENG102’. Override the column
labels with meaningful descriptions.Bold Text Here
Jump to Post
Looks like good practice for you and your studies/assignment. Good for you for doing this on your own!
Jump to Post
ERD is the logical structure of databases.Entities are the things about which we seek information whereas attributes are data about the entities and relationships represents the structure to draw information from multiple entities.
All 10 Replies
Be a part of the DaniWeb community
We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.