Hi all,
I am not sure if I am in the right place. But I don't know where to start.

I had a web page that was working properly, almost at the end of a year of work (housweb.com). Last week, I tried to work in a different site, diferent directories. Came back to old site, and I can't log in anymore. All useranames (now just developers) are locked out. I restored all the files to Dec 14 (that passed my e-commerce thing last week). I am not a professional programmer. The error a get now are:

[08-Jan-2014 11:05:55] PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so' - /usr/php/54/usr/lib64/php/modules/imagick.so: undefined symbol: zend_new_interned_string in Unknown on line 0

[08-Jan-2014 11:05:55] PHP Warning: json_encode() [<a href='function.json-encode'>function.json-encode</a>]: Invalid UTF-8 sequence in argument in /home2/braaasil/public_html/locationsJsonBrasil.php on line 13

/home2/braaasil/public_html/housweb/error_log: [08-Jan-2014 11:08:46] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: member in /home2/braaasil/public_html/housweb/broker.php on line 868

The imagick is old thing that I change completely and something was left behind, don't use it anymore.

But the invalid UTF-8 maybe be the problem. Maybe the e-commerce plugin changed some general settings in the DB and it does not recognize my username and password anymore (it says username and / or passrd invalid). I don't even use the site, go directly to login and get these messages above.

so my questios is with UTF-8 and what it's supposed to be in DB. But I don't know what the original setting was. I don't know if this is the problem..

Could somebody send some suggestions? Thank you so much

I think there is a ploblem in your server

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.