Anybody can help me in this situation. Now I’m using MS Access to create a system but I need to install the MS Access in every PC that has use the system. So if I put the MS Access in server and then all the user just point to that server that means I only need one MS Access. Anybody who is known the step and the source I need to do and have? Can anyone give me some advice on this? Thanks.

Anybody can help me in this situation. Now I’m using MS Access to create a system but I need to install the MS Access in every PC that has use the system. So if I put the MS Access in server and then all the user just point to that server that means I only need one MS Access. Anybody who is known the step and the source I need to do and have? Can anyone give me some advice on this? Thanks.

unless you plan on writing a client or web interface you'll still need access installed on each machine.

you should be able to write a client in vb or delphi fairly easily, or use asp/asp.net if you're that way inclined.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.