Hi all , Grasping at straws really, I have a local gym who had BioStar installed on there PC, the PC finally gave up the ghost and they had a new one. I saved the .exe for the program and have a walk through pdf. Having installed and got it running I cannot load the data base from the wireless storage.
I there anyone out there who knows the system?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for diafol

What type of DB? Format? Do you have the username/password for access?

Can you link to the pdf?

Hi, the data that the install generates is .mdb or mbd, but I have no idea what it is on the little wirless storage system as I can not access it. Sorry. We do have the user name and passwords , all work fine it is onlywhen we try to import datathat it does not retrieve anything. Thanks. May be the sql settings are incorrect, but were set as the .pdf. The pdf is to big to attach :(

Member Avatar for diafol

Sounds like an old Access database. I have no idea what BioStar is.

but I have no idea what it is on the little wirless storage system as I can not access it.

Well, I doubt we can help you here then.

No need to attach the pdf. You could upload it somewhere e.g. public dropbox and provide a link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.