i need help. my teacher told me to create a program on java gui that can send everything you input to notepad. then when you input another info in java gui. another notepad file should be made..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If your teacher told you that then (s)he obviously thinks you should be able to do it.
If you get stuck on a particular point then people here will help you.
Just saying "I need help" will get you nowhere.

Perhaps writing input from your Java program to a text file is what you're referring to.

If that's the case, search the forums for something along the lines of "writing to a text file".

I think your teacher said that way for you to understand but the thing is that's no correct because notepad is a program.

Take it this way: Build a java desktop application that lets you save to file (in txt format) the content of one input field. The GUI will have a button to save to file and each time this button gets clicked a new file will be created with the content of the input field, as initially, after this action the input field will be cleared.

Hope this help you!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.