EnderX 352 Posting Shark

Has anyone here ever worked with the Slony database replication system? A while back, one of the (remote) servers we were running this on went down, and the server had to be replaced before we could get the DB back up. I was able to upload the database this morning, but attempts to run a perl script designed to track the slony replication status have all met with various failures, as the system seems to be unable to find one or more of the files it needs. I've tried copying the files over from another server, but that didn't work out; toward the end, it gave the error message "Can't locate loadable object for module IO::Tty in @INC".

Does some form of slony have to be specifically installed on each server being replicated to? As far as I can tell, the new server doesn't have a copy on it, and I'm wondering if that's what is causing all of my problems.

Alternately, if anyone else has any ideas about what might be going on, I'd be glad to hear them!

Thanks in advance,
-EnderX

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.