I am new in the forum. Actually i am not sure where to post this tread too. But i am wondering if anyone can kindly help me to understand Microsoft Solution Framework more.(MSF) From what i know, its a software installed in your computer to act as a server. And in it, you can create wedsites and directoies in it. However, i had created 2 wedsites in it but somehow, i cannot located the both of them when i want to view all of the sites that i created. So, does anyone out there able to help me?? i am greatly for your help. thanks!

I am new in the forum. Actually i am not sure where to post this tread too. But i am wondering if anyone can kindly help me to understand Microsoft Solution Framework more.(MSF) From what i know, its a software installed in your computer to act as a server. And in it, you can create wedsites and directoies in it. However, i had created 2 wedsites in it but somehow, i cannot located the both of them when i want to view all of the sites that i created. So, does anyone out there able to help me?? i am greatly for your help. thanks!

I dont think this belongs in a MySQL thread. try MSSQL or techtalk->microsoft areas.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.