I have installed MySql 5.0 and also configured but after installation it shows " The Service couldn't be started" Plz help me out

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

are you installing on a localhost? if so " The Service couldn't be started", ctrl+alt+delete (task manager -sp2). processes. Make sure there is no task running that has "mysql" in it. Would be more specific but i've noticed it's different. What application are you using? because i had/have the same problem with easyphp. once thats done, try starting it up again

actually no process is running and I have just installed mysql and configured it also I hadn't used no connectors but whenever after installing I want to finish the installation this message shows"The Service couldn't be started"

best advice. Download easyphp, install launch application. will give you a specific reason why mySQL won't run.

EasyPHP is a nice one I have corrected my problem thanx macneato

No Problem at all, please mark the thread as solved.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.