Hello,
I'm experimenting with creating a web page using VB 6.0 DHTML and have run into problem. I have a page started with text and now I want to add some buttons or elements. The book I've been using says I can just double-click on the element, or pick the element and drag it onto the page. I've tried this and it just doesn't want to work. Is there something that I need to have set that will allow me to bring these eleents into my web page?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

I have just come across this same problem, and I am just starting to experiment with DHTML. Have you come across the answer? - Could you tell me if you have, or if you do in future, because I would really appreaciate it.

Hi, well the short and simple answer that I found is that you can no longer do this in vb 6 using an Internet Explorer with a version higher than 6. At least that is what I've been told. I had moved to IE7 and was told that is why it didn't work. I have not tried that since.

Best regards,
Mark

@mgorecki, I see this was opened in 2007. Please mark this as solved so it can be closed up properly and not being hijacked again, thanks.:)

Your assumption of IE6 and up is correct by the way. You need to use the web browser control under internet library from VB6 sp6...

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.