Hi..
I m working on Windows-Xp and building my project on Dev-cpp. The program compiles properly and i have also included the required dll file in the same folder of exe but when while running this application from command prompt it gives me following error message :- "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information."
What can be the reason for this..
Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

>>What can be the reason for this..
Without seeing the program's code we have not idea. The problem could be either in your program of the DLL that you wrote.

Do you see anything in event log?
It may be because you are missing any dll or version conflict in dlls.
You may like takeing memory dump with loder snaps.

Hi..
I m working on Windows-Xp and building my project on Dev-cpp. The program compiles properly and i have also included the required dll file in the same folder of exe but when while running this application from command prompt it gives me following error message :- "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information."
What can be the reason for this..
Thanks in advance

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.