catalina.bat file is missing error comes when i run jsp page with tomcat 5.5 and netbeans 6.0. i have tried different mirrors for tomcat5.5 but above mentioned error comes always

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

In case you haven't already found a solution, goto Additional options sections on this page and save the file from attached zip in bin folder of your tomcat installation, and see if it helps; else use tomcat.exe to startup tomcat instead of Netbeans.

hello,
I am beginner in java . I have very difficult assignment so I need some one guide and help me.
can you help me .
with best regards

hello,
I am beginner in java . I have very difficult assignment so I need some one guide and help me.
can you help me .
with best regards

Then create a new post and state what you cannot understand and what is your problem

In case you haven't already found a solution, goto Additional options sections on this page and save the file from attached zip in bin folder of your tomcat installation, and see if it helps; else use tomcat.exe to startup tomcat instead of Netbeans.

thank you so much,i've just fixed my problem also with catalina.bat

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.