im so new here i dont know if this is the right place to ask this or not but here goes>>> i need to learn how to right a code for sum thing and in C++ im so lost on how to do this is there sum1 here that wouls be willing to help me? plzzz

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

be more specific about what you want and what you know already, also please dont use internet speak like plz as it confuses people, especially those where english isnt thier first language

ok not a problem with useing proper english but i must warn you i do not spell that good.
first off i must explain this I am a head adminastrater of a pool league on pogo.com with myleague.com as our host server. as for many years now we have been up against a wall with people cheating and now as I learn more about this I want to be able to identify certain people that are doing so. Just one of the ways is that has been brought to my attention is the use of a auto aimer that would put straight line from cue ball to the ball that is wanted to go in pocket, so leaveing any chance of a misshap at all. This leaves us with a major problem and people leaveing our league and that is not what we want. A detection program, a scrambler program, any of these would be helpfull in geting these people caught in the act and there being booted from the league, with our possitive doucumentaion of there use of a aimer. I hope I have explained this better, if not pleaze ask what you need to and i'll answer what needs to be in order to get this set up.

thank you for your time in this matter

This is not going to be somnething you can easialy write yourself

I personally play First Person Shooter games and there are cheat softwares called "aimbots" that automatically lock onto your targets head so you cant miss. Sounds very similar to what you are explainign.

The company which provides the cheat-detection for such games is usually PunkBuster but I would expect this software to be hugely expensive and complex.

ok not a problem with useing proper english but i must warn you i do not spell that good.
first off i must explain this I am a head adminastrater of a pool league on pogo.com with myleague.com as our host server. as for many years now we have been up against a wall with people cheating and now as I learn more about this I want to be able to identify certain people that are doing so. Just one of the ways is that has been brought to my attention is the use of a auto aimer that would put straight line from cue ball to the ball that is wanted to go in pocket, so leaveing any chance of a misshap at all. This leaves us with a major problem and people leaveing our league and that is not what we want. A detection program, a scrambler program, any of these would be helpfull in geting these people caught in the act and there being booted from the league, with our possitive doucumentaion of there use of a aimer. I hope I have explained this better, if not pleaze ask what you need to and i'll answer what needs to be in order to get this set up.

thank you for your time in this matter

This is a full fledged project, you might need to hire a freelancer to implement the same.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.