The Address Book is a collection of records and one record should have following fields about a contact
• Phone number
• Email address
The Address Book program should have the following features
1. Add-to add a new person record
2. Delete-to delete an existing person record
3. Modify-to change an existing record
4. Search- to search a person record
a. By name
b. By phone number
5. View All contacts
6. Exit –to exit from application
Address Book should also support persistence for person records
Supporting simple persistence by any application requires handling of two scenarios
• On start up of application-data (person records) must be read from file.
• On end/finish up of application -data (person records) must be saved in file.