Hi there ppl, Im busy with a web application and I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I wanto send meeting request through out my application, but preferably VIA Smtp..

This is what I got so far:

protected void btnSend_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {
        CreateMeetingRequest("erhan.kula@bcx.co.za", "Please Respond?", "Audit Scheduled For You", Convert.ToDateTime("01/09/2008 12:00"), Convert.ToDateTime("01/09/2008 13:00"));
    }

public static void CreateMeetingRequest(string toEmail, string subject, string body, DateTime startDate, DateTime endDate)
    {
        Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Application objOL = new Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.Application();
        Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.AppointmentItem objAppt = (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.AppointmentItem)objOL.CreateItem(Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OlItemType.olAppointmentItem);
        objAppt.Start = startDate;
        objAppt.End = endDate;
        objAppt.Subject = subject;
        objAppt.Body = body;
        objAppt.MeetingStatus = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.OlMeetingStatus.olMeeting;
        objAppt.RequiredAttendees = toEmail;
        objAppt.Send();
        objAppt = null;
        objOL = null;

}
}

But Its going to ask for password and stuff cause this is going to runthrough a server...

Please If anyone got some suggestions reply...
THank you

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.