hello friends iam not able to get logic behind solving the question mentioned below,,,,i tried a lot using various books.....online tutorials but at the end just lost it......

you ppl are kindly requested to provide me help in order to save my interest in programming.....

ok the question is:

Write a program in c++ to find the factorial of a given number.For doing this create a class factorial in which define two methods get_Number(int) and display_factorial for reading number and displaying factorial of the read number respectively.

Hoping for a good response....

Thanking you///

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

What kind of response seems good to you?

if you post the code you wrote and tell us at which point you're getting stuck then we can give you some good advice...

i dont have code....i need code from your side for my program..all i can say is that i need a tutorial

then i'd suggest you dont waste your time here.. nobody will help you unless you show us what u've tried ... there are a lot of c++ tutorials available online ...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.