Hello Friends...we r doin our UG project named Watermarking relational database using optimization based techniques....here we r supposed to use a PJW hash function to encode the values inside a database with the help of a secret key....Can anyone pls explain me the logic for this hash function and i ll be very happy if u quote it with an example....Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

no, we're not your friends.
We're also not going to read anything that's obviously concocted by someone who doesn't care whether his/hers/its writing is at all understandable to others.
And most of all we're not here to do your homework for you.

:D hey that was great.......thanks duckman...i din want u to do my homework..i just wanted to know if anyone can teach me the logic of PJW hash function or atleast wat it does....if u din know..then u need not have replied.....

Well, you are asking someone to teach you how to do your project, which amounts to the exact same thing. Make some effort.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.