Start New Discussion within our Software Development Community

I'm working c++ project but before I can start coding I am required to analyze the problem and determine potential objects/classes - Object Orientated Analysis.

I read through the paper a few times and did my analysis. Tell me what you guys think. I'm not verse in this area so I know there are quite a few errors in there I have yet to detect.

The included files are the problem, my analysis, and the guidelines for analysis that we as students are to follow.

I looked at the table you created. I think I sort of understand what you are doing with that table, but I think making a key within the table would help make it more obvious. You have five columns:
a) Potential Object/Class
b) General Classification
c) Accept categories
d) Reject categories
e) Whether class/object in column a is accepted or rejected

I assume that is the idea. You have integers from 1 to 6, though I see an occasional 7, and each of these numbers is put into either the "accept" or "reject" category. I assume that column 2 also has a number from 1 to 6, and that column 5 is based on whether the category of column 2 is in column 3 or column 4. However, this is a guess since you don't explicitly say so. You also don't list the number that column 2 is, which would make it easier to figure out why something was accepted or rejected. I'm trying to match the numbers to the other word documents and I am sort of able to but not really. I think that you need to have a key above your table explaining what every column represents and what every number represents in order to take the guessswork out. That's my two cents.

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.