hi frnds,
I need a batch program that can reboot every time a system starts.It should work in NT systems too.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

OK correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't this be an endless loop?

However the solution for the unix side is just to run a bash script to run a "reboot" command as root.

In windows I would suggest getting a program such as psexec to run reboot.exe which comes with the Windows Resource kit - also free.

sounds like you're looking for a way to harm someone's system. that's illegal and isn't tolerated on DW

It's very simple to do, a billion different ways, but not ethical. You can probably figure it out in a short while if you just practice on your own system for a bit ;)

Seriously - I don't think anyone's going to help you with this. It's a forum for folks who need help doing things; not undoing them.

Best of luck,

Mike

ever try the shutdown command, example shutdown /r /f ??

surely this thread should be closed and deleted its obvious that cyberdyne just wants to cause harm.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.