Well im getting desperate. I'm in class right now and have to finish an assignment by the end of class which is an hour and 45 minutes away. If anyone happens to see this post please help. Ive got another assignment i need to finish and here it is:

Maybe if you paid attention in class and actually worked on your assignments instead of browsing the web you would get somewhere yourself and your teacher would be happy to help you...

The web I was browsing was on here for help if I was ever browsing in class. I did actually work on my assignments if you go through all the assignments I've posted online to get help for. This is really the only one that I haven't had the concepts to even know where to start. I did get an extension to Thursday at noon but I doubt that is even going to help. I'm normally not a quitter but I've gone over my book so many times it hasn't helped much. All this thrown on top of I've getting married on Saturday is stressing me out, free time has been almost nil lately. Oh well I thank everyone for the help they've given me without a doubt!

Hi any one out there has time to help a pure novice?
Just started taking C++ and trying to write a program to test various operations.
I'm lost don't know which direction to go in, can anyone help explain the test theroy to me black-box white-box.

Thanx

Good evening all,

I have just started a programming class and have no clue how to even begin. My teacher told me that tutoring was my problem and good luck basically, which for $1350 a class is pretty mean to me.

I have an assignment due this weekend and I am not sure how to do it. I have to use the for structure to find the smallest of several integers. I have to assume that the first value read specifies the number of values remaining and that the first number is not one of the integers to compare.

Now, this is all foreign language to me. I know that I must have read my book on the first two chapters at least 4 times and I still can't get it. I believe if I learn to understand how to write pseudocode that the rest will come a little easier. Unfortunately, this is week three and I haven't figured it out as of yet.

I failed this class last quarter and honestly don't have another $1350 to give up. Can some one help me write the pseudocode and try to work from there. Anyone please please please help me.

Thanks

>My teacher told me that tutoring was my problem and good luck basically
You have a poor teacher. I suggest you report him, because he's not doing his job.

>Anyone please please please help me.
It may sound harsh, but some people just aren't cut out for programming.

>Can some one help me write the pseudocode

n := get_input
min := get_input

for i := 0 to n do
  next = get_input

if next < min then
    min := next
  endif
loop

print "The smallest is "
print min

>>My teacher told me that tutoring was my problem and good luck basically
>You have a poor teacher. I suggest you report him, because he's not doing his job.
Maybe the teacher meant that his problem is that he doesn't pay attention in class, instead browsing the web all day :)

Hi any one out there has time to help a pure novice?
Just started taking C++ and trying to write a program to test various operations.
I'm lost don't know which direction to go in, can anyone help explain the test theroy to me black-box white-box.

Thanx

Good evening all,

I have just started a programming class and have no clue how to even begin. My teacher told me that tutoring was my problem and good luck basically, which for $1350 a class is pretty mean to me.

I have an assignment due this weekend and I am not sure how to do it. I have to use the for structure to find the smallest of several integers. I have to assume that the first value read specifies the number of values remaining and that the first number is not one of the integers to compare.

Now, this is all foreign language to me. I know that I must have read my book on the first two chapters at least 4 times and I still can't get it. I believe if I learn to understand how to write pseudocode that the rest will come a little easier. Unfortunately, this is week three and I haven't figured it out as of yet.

I failed this class last quarter and honestly don't have another $1350 to give up. Can some one help me write the pseudocode and try to work from there. Anyone please please please help me.

Thanks

Folks, start your own threads. With the length of this thread, it's more than likely your requests for help will be ignored.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.