thirunavukaras 0 Newbie Poster

Hai.

I created one windows application.I am add reference control to add Microsoft WebBrowser Control..In my application I am using HTTPWebRequest and HttpWebResponse class .To request some post message to corresponding URL.Then I will get response string.

In response string i am go to create one .HTML extension file.Then I am using AxWebBrowser Class Create Object .Then I am using this object

obj.Navigate2(Application.Startupath + "pnr.HTML");

Then i am get answer the axwebrowser navigate correponding page.but my problems is i got navigate page .in navigate page contain four external links.

I am go to click the links the home page was loaded.But i want to click the correponding links the go to corresponding page.

but they didn't go there.Because In that corresponding website i have login.the come to pnrstatus page.

in that page the website created one bookingid (this is act as session in whole website).

I am using HttpWebrequest and HttpWebResponse i am access the login page in then i have created one local html page in that page (ViewSource Source Code)

So I am navigating the other page the didn't go there.because the bookingid is save to cookies.

i am using AxWebbrowser .how to main cookies and how to main session in local windows application using AxWebBrowser1

Please help to me how to maintain session AxWebrowser and the how to access redirect page..

Please reply me..