hi..i know this question sounds like stupid, but there is nobody that surrounding me i can ask. i had already found the other people program at

http://www.ucancode.net/Visual_C_MFC_Example/Create-2d-bar-line-pie-chart-vc-example.htm

however, there are a few things that i am not sure about it. can someone help me to solve it? what is it mean by m_pGraphObject1 and ID_OBJECT_GRAPH_1 and where should i type all those command in the program? the example given is in the pie chart, how to do for the line graph? i really know nothing about the programmiing, but i have to submit my work at the end of March..Hope somebody that is kind can help me with ths..thanks..

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

The link you posted is used by the Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) which is a set of c++ functions that wrap the win32 api functions. In order for that program to be useful to you, you must have one of the Microsoft compilers that supports MFC and those compilers are not free (about $900 USD or more depending on the version you want).

hi..the compiler that you mean is it the program?
now i am using visual c++6. The compiler should be inside the program right? thanks..

i found the ZedGraph program before. Now i am using visual c++6 cause this is the program that we are limited to used. Is it can be used for ZedGraph? What was i found is that it only can be used for . net, VB and so on..is it true? Hope can hear more from you, thanks..

If you have VC++ 6.0 then you can use MFC. The best place I know of to get MFC code is here

MFC is not easy to use and you need to be comfortable with c++. There's about a year's learning curve to learn MFC pretty well. If you go to that site and enter "Plotting" in their search engine you will get a list of sever complete programs they have on file.

hi..the compiler that you mean is it the program?
now i am using visual c++6. The compiler should be inside the program right? thanks..

Yes, when many people speak of "compiler" they also mean the IDE.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.