Need to be informed on how to code and also how my coding should follow.If possible need to be shown with an example of how to code.Ihave never done this so please assist me.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

How to code:
I always use a keyboard

Now try to ask a clear question with your problem and any attempts you've made and post again.

Niek

Need to be informed on how to code and also how my coding should follow.If possible need to be shown with an example of how to code.Ihave never done this so please assist me.

If you have never done a program then what makes you think you can code something as complicated as an ATM machine???? You must be either nuts or out of your mind.

Learning to do your own research is the first essentional thing you need to do. Start out by either buying an Introduction to C or C++ book available at your local book store or online at amazon.com and start studying from page 1. Or use google to find one of the many online tutorials. Read the Read Me threads at the top of this board for lots more informatation.

is this a question you should ask clear questions.nobody can answer this question if you ask like this

Hmmm... I think you're in the wrong forum. If you really want to learn how to use C++, I'd sugguest taking a few classes on it. Individually they can be pretty affordable. If you prefer self learning, I'd sugguest visiting some basic tutorial sites or even a C++ textbook.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.