hi, i am new here. hello hello

i have a few question about c++ (concept questions) can someone help me thanks.

1. if i want to make a boolean statement inside a class, do i need to have a accessor and mutator for it? and how do i declare it at the constructor outside and inside the class.

2. if i want to declare the method inside a class function that's about the other item in the class function is it doable?

overall: i am trying to make a boatyard project that involves inheritance and polymorphism. the code is almost done but i need some pieces of infomation to get it complete. thanks for reading now help me :)

9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by InfinityArc

1) Only if you plan on giving users of the class the ability to change the boolean directly.
2) Parse error, please try again.

1. ok so i don't need a accessor and mutator for the boolean statement in the class, since i can just toss the true or false for the boolean item in the constructor

sorry ... i don't think i know what i am trying to say earlier, but here is what i am trying to say. Narue thank you, your avatar is insane, yet awesome. ok ok here is what i am trying to ask.
2. donno what i am trying to say yet, i will post on this thread again when i figure it out.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.