I work for a company that does not allow us to have access to the internet but I need to create graphs using HTML. What I want is this file to be able to read from a file and create a graph that tracks four values; A,B,C,D. The graph needs to be a line graph and can track records for 1 yr. Also what I want is another or the same HTML file to have inputs for these four values and saves them to a text file or some other file type that the other file can read.
I do not have access to any normal graph program. Nor can I download one. I do not have access to the internet but I do have access to a browser. I realize that this is probably going to be tough but can anyone help me?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

since it is java forum i want to ask you whether to create it with java or html....

Oh I see what your saying. I think I posted this in the wrong section. I thought this was java SCRIPT.

i think if you can try this link it would be useful for you

HI

There is no link available . Can u pls resend the link .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.