hi!do you know how to make a program in C that can run the "*" 1.from left to rith? or 2.from rigth to left? 3.up to down? 4.down to up? 5.combination of all... pls...pls...pls....pls...help me.. :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

>do you know how to make a program in C that can run the <snip>
Yes, yes I do.

>help me..
Glad to be of assistance.

felcris_pf23:

This seems like an obvious homework assignment. We here at Daniweb are not here to do your assignments for you. If you have a question about a particular part of the assignment you've been handed, post code that you've written, and describe what you're stuck on. That way, we'll be able to help you get a good grade.

We're here to help you learn, not help you cheat.

>do you know how to make a program in C that can run the <snip>
Yes, yes I do.

>help me..
Glad to be of assistance.

thanks....can you pls... teach me how???

felcris_pf23:

This seems like an obvious homework assignment. We here at Daniweb are not here to do your assignments for you. If you have a question about a particular part of the assignment you've been handed, post code that you've written, and describe what you're stuck on. That way, we'll be able to help you get a good grade.

We're here to help you learn, not help you cheat.

hey!!! itsnot my assignment!! i just wanna know!!!anyway!! THANK YOU!!!

hey!!! itsnot my assignment!! i just wanna know!!!anyway!! THANK YOU!!!

Not trying to be hard on you, but...

What are you doing this for? This is really basic, and shouldn't be too difficult. How much do you know about C? What would your "guess" be that you'd do to accomplish this? Post some ideas, or your thoughts, and others will be able to help you out.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.