Hey,

I just started learning C++ a couple of days ago and I'm interested in making an automated bot for an MMORPG ie. Runescape, MU Online, Silkroad Online, Last Chaos etc. It would be for personal/private use, so only I would use it.

I was wondering, is there a quick way to learn how to program one instead of learning the whole C++ language? Is there a specific section of C++ I should look at in reference to making an auto-bot? Or even a guide/tutorial anyone knows about?

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

>>Reason: this forum owns! no.. no it doesn't
Huh?

Well I didn't put it. Admin must have done.

>>Last edited by Good Bye
Yes you did put it. I just don't understand it.

Sorry, but I can't answer you original question.

Oh well someone hacked my account

In other words - you want to cheat.

The good news (for everyone else) is that the required knowledge is probably 6 months to a year away, so the fact that you think you can get this "matrix style" in a short time period means you'll probably give up.

it'll take 6-12 months to make a simple bot in c++? wow.

it'll take 6-12 months to make a simple bot in c++? wow.

What, you think it's a slice of cake? :icon_rolleyes:

Well I didn't put it. Admin must have done.

Well, if that was not you then you need to change your password.

This is quite sad.. You want to learn a programming language just to cheat on games like runescape. First of all these kinds of games will trace it unless you have good enough programming skills to make in untraceable, and theres no easy way to do it unless you learn a reasonable amount of C++.

commented: Quite so, figuring out how to hide will take longer still - wait, what's that knock on the door... +16

Well it's obvious none of you have ever even written a bot, you probably don't even know what one is. (Yeah don't look on wikipedia, ya noob). I will make a bot and show all of you that I can do it with some effort. I will become the most powerful bot master IN THE WORLD! MUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!... I obviously came to the wrong place. Need to find some underground websites.

I'm impressed. You actually made it 5 posts before turning into a total d'bag. Most of your kind don't make it two posts, so I'd say you have some potential in being a normal, well adjusted member of society. With some effort, of course.

Wow, Hubris + Ignorance != goodOutcome.

Kids...what if I know C++? Should I use it or i need some other language/program to make myself a game bot?

I suggest /thread. I also would like to add an lol.

Good Bye, well...I have built bots for Silkroad Online, Runescape, and Aion using another program called "AutoItV3", It is a much more simplistic language and can be considered a "Ghetto Bot" but it does take some time to learn the language such as Pixelshearching (searching the screen for certain colors) and building functions and such. The nice thing about AutoIt is it has a help file that has all the sytax with examples. I am currently learning C++ in college to build more sofisticated bots but learning how to program bots does take some time which is why good bot programs require you to pay for them (they know you can't make one on your own).

commented: I don't care if you're new, you obviously didn't read the thread and deserve this. -1

Good Bye, well...I have built bots for Silkroad Online, Runescape, and Aion using another program called "AutoItV3", It is a much more simplistic language and can be considered a "Ghetto Bot" but it does take some time to learn the language such as Pixelshearching (searching the screen for certain colors) and building functions and such. The nice thing about AutoIt is it has a help file that has all the sytax with examples. I am currently learning C++ in college to build more sofisticated bots but learning how to program bots does take some time which is why good bot programs require you to pay for them (they know you can't make one on your own).

EDIT:
nvm, I'll just report the post instead...

@superhero6785 you just reopened old thread which is bad idea.

Thread closed.

Hello every one I want to ask one question for you ... I need to use auto berserk potion and after using again use that potion for make full zerk .. how ı can do this in silkroad online ? fake sro .. I need one application for this event ? help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.