Hello, everybody.

I'm not new with C++, or anything, it's just been about a year since I've bothered with Client/Server for MMORPG Making. I am in need of experienced coders to help me out, and teach me, to get me back up there.

The engine will be free to use, and probably compete with a lot of other MMORPG makers out there, even if I don't want it to..

I just need useful tutorial links[New comer to Advanced] for C++, and some experienced coders to help me.

Reply ASAP.

~Joseph Kelleher
Head of Dezire Software 2008

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have done some C++ programming, mainly focusing on Direct-X and Client-Server. (You might remember me from the touch of death forums.)

I have done some C++ programming, mainly focusing on Direct-X and Client-Server. (You might remember me from the touch of death forums.)

Actually, I appreciate you for answering a particular post, But It is about 1 Year old. Here at Daniweb We try to keep the dead-posts dead.

http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread78223.html

This is a readme before posting :),which will get you started on to using this forum.

Hope you will have a nice time on Daniweb :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.