Hello everybody,
I have a problem regarding setfocus.
I have a datagrid with 3 columns: MinAge, MaxAge and Code.
In Code column I need to generate a code on set focus event. I mean ... when you click on Code textbox (in edit mode) to appear automatically the code.
Can anybody help me?
Than you!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I mean ... when you click on Code textbox (in edit mode) to appear automatically the code.

I think it's not of focus event it's a click event, right? I'm sorry but can you please rephrase your question....it's hard to understand what you really want.

When I have the grid in edit mode and I click in Code's textbox I want to appear the value of Code automatically

I will detailed more the problem:
I have a datagrid in a WebApp which contains a dropdownlist named ddlGroup, and 3 bounded columns MinAge, MaxAge and Code. In the datagrid I can Edit, Update, Delete and Add a new row. In Edit mode, Code is generated in accordance with ddlGroup, MinAge and MaxAge. For this I need an event or I don't know what to catch the moment when text is changed in MinAge, MaxAge textboxes or the selectedvalue from ddlGroup.

Can someone help me, pls?
Thank you!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.