Hello everybody,
I have a problem regarding setfocus.
I have a datagrid with 3 columns: MinAge, MaxAge and Code.
In Code column I need to generate a code on set focus event. I mean ... when you click on Code textbox (in edit mode) to appear automatically the code.
Can anybody help me?
Than you!

Contributors
Replies
Views
9 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by menelaussa

I mean ... when you click on Code textbox (in edit mode) to appear automatically the code.

I think it's not of focus event it's a click event, right? I'm sorry but can you please rephrase your question....it's hard to understand what you really want.

When I have the grid in edit mode and I click in Code's textbox I want to appear the value of Code automatically

I will detailed more the problem:
I have a datagrid in a WebApp which contains a dropdownlist named ddlGroup, and 3 bounded columns MinAge, MaxAge and Code. In the datagrid I can Edit, Update, Delete and Add a new row. In Edit mode, Code is generated in accordance with ddlGroup, MinAge and MaxAge. For this I need an event or I don't know what to catch the moment when text is changed in MinAge, MaxAge textboxes or the selectedvalue from ddlGroup.

Can someone help me, pls?
Thank you!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.