Aigini 0 Light Poster

A form has several tabs on it. The tabs are Item Category Level 1, Item Category Level 2, Item Category Level 3, till Item Category Level 5 .

Item Category Level 2 is the subcategory of Item Category Level 1, Item Category Level 3 is the subcategory for Item Category Level 2 and so it goes.

Item Category Level 1 only has one combo box (Category Code), one text box(Description) and one Binding Navigator.Each tab starting from Item Category Level 2 has 2 combo boxes(Level # Category, Category Code), a text box(Description) and a binding navigator. Description here refers to the description of the Category Code of that particular tab.

The first combo box (labeled Level # Category)(# refers to the number of the corresponding parent category of each subcategory) would automatically retrieve data from the parent category when selected and display it in the combo box selection.

For example, for the tab Item Category Level 2, the first combo box would be labeled Level 1 Category, the '1' referring to the parent (Item Category Level 1).This means that this combo box would hold the values(Description) from Item Category Level 1.

How do I set the Combo box so that it would be able to display the description from the parent categories?(automatically whwn selected) Do I have to code separately for this function or can it be done automatically somehow? Has table adapter or binding source functions have anything to do with this?

If I have to code for this how would I do it? Please provide me with an algorithm.