Helloooo,
i want to create a dropdown menu in c, like we hav in windows. Is there any header files available for creating a menu..

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Oops! you are right :)

Helloooo,
i want to create a dropdown menu in c, like we hav in windows. Is there any header files available for creating a menu..

guys... i dont want use any API.. am using turboC.

There are some very very old shareware libraries that do text-based menuing stuff -- I recall using it 10-15 years ago. Ive tried to find it again on the net with no success, probably because it is so old.

You will not be able to create a dropdown menu like you see in Windows that that ancient compiler. Upgrade to modern compiler and learn to program the real way. Turbo C was nice in its day, but like me its day has come and gone. Get yourself one or more of the many free modern compilers if you want to do anything in MS-Windows or *nix.

try to use VC ++.
u can have windows drop-down menu in VC++

am using turboC

thats the root of all your problems. stop it.

get the free MS Visual C/C++, or CodeBlocks with MinGW (GCC) compiler.

Upgrade to modern compiler and learn to program the real way. Turbo C was nice in its day, but like me its day has come and gone.

not true! you, my friend, are a font of wisdom and experience. quite a valuable resource indeed.

Turbo C, on the other hand, died long ago and only continues to roam this mortal plane by some unholy alliance with the developing second-world nations.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.