Hey there can anybody help me look for a copy or program a simulation of a Round Robin Algorithm...

The program should accept the following from the user...

1) Quantum Time
2) Burst Time
3) Arrival Time
4) The number of Jobs..

If you can... please help everyone else avail of this program... I have been looking everwhere for a copy of this.. Please let me know... email edited by moderator

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

Round robin in the sense that the server gives equal time to every job in the queue, and if a job requires more time, it waits its turn all over again?

Hi,
I would like to simulate the Round Robin Algorithm with Visual C++. Could you please help me. please mail the program email edited by moderator

i need the prog of process simulation in round robin tech.will any one can provide me that.
for that plz contact me on "email edited by moderator" :sad:

Dani,
I need the round robin algorithm in C++
Would you happen to have it by any chance???

plz any one who know how ti make process simulations in round robin plz contact me immediatly.

can anyone post me round robin algorithm in c or c++ plsss...

Round Robin is well documented on the Internet. Why? Because it is one of the fundamental algorithms used in OS development, network switching, load balancing, etc.

Getting the Code will not help you understand it. Understanding it will unlock the ideas and theories that are based on it and that build on it.

Getting the Code will help you get the project done on time. :) This is a constant in school and work.

can any one provide me with the round robin algorithm code in c/c++
hurry up!!!

Looks like an entire classroom full of kids has gotten their homework assignment and are all posting it at the same time :)

Looks like an entire classroom full of kids has gotten their homework assignment and are all posting it at the same time :)

Agreed. Guys, thanks for making me have to edit out this whole thread and close it. :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.