Round Robin Algorithm Simulation Hey there can anybody help me look for a copy or program a simulation of a Round Robin Algorithm...

The program should accept the following from the user...

1) Quantum Time
2) Burst Time
3) Arrival Time
4) The number of Jobs..

If you can... please help everyone else avail of this program... I have been looking everwhere for a copy of this.. Please let me know... email edited by moderator

Slade commented: Post allready exists -2

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

try google

commented: that should have been the first option he tried +8

Come on mannn .... is this kind of a joke ? if you find it at google please let me know

try google

interesting, your post seems somewhat similar to another post.

[thread]1299[/thread]

Whats the deal?

Yep , i sent him email maybe he got the code,

While searching i have found something smimilar what i need but not excately the code that i have it will receive all jobs at the same time, my project request different jobs but they come at a different time and we need to show how the round and robin will schedule the jobs....

Let me know if you can make the changes for me ...

Thanks

interesting, your post seems somewhat similar to another post.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/showthread.php?t=1299

Whats the deal?

commented: Fully lazy man -2

what do u think we're gonna write it for u? im not going to google, it isnt my assignment. u need to LOOK harder. everyone gets this assignment in their OS class, i'm sure a solution is out there. i haven't yet taken my OS class, so unless u wait till next Fall im not writing any code.

commented: SHUT HIM DOWN :D! +8

U funny, you know what i'm almost done with the code, and next year when you get this program let me know i will think if i should give it to you or not, because you didn't want to help you just wanted to make fun amigoooo :cheesy:

what do u think we're gonna write it for u? im not going to google, it isnt my assignment. u need to LOOK harder. everyone gets this assignment in their OS class, i'm sure a solution is out there. i haven't yet taken my OS class, so unless u wait till next Fall im not writing any code.

i never made fun of you, i simply suggested doing a little searching. you come on and basically post your homework assignment and think that people are going to just hand u code, LMAO. and uhh, yea, i don't think i'll be needing your code buddy, but when i do the assignment next year i'll be sure to email u my code so u can learn something.

ps. now im making fun of you.

commented: That's some good material lol, I especially like the ps. now I'm making fun of you :). +10

ahahahahah,,,, u geek u got nothing to do beside writing code go get a life AH.

i never made fun of you, i simply suggested doing a little searching. you come on and basically post your homework assignment and think that people are going to just hand u code, LMAO. and uhh, yea, i don't think i'll be needing your code buddy, but when i do the assignment next year i'll be sure to email u my code so u can learn something.

ps. now im making fun of you.

ok mah little newbite friend, w/e u say. dont be mad b/c i have more brains in my d!ckhead then u do in between ur ears.

Calm down now take deep breathes *Breathes heavily* you need to go find a flame forum I'm thinking... or get Dani to make one. OR better yet, just ignore each others petty comments and get on with your lives. Plus fatallah, he's right, the forums aren't just for getting answers for your homework, do some research. You have to live your life by yourself, we can't eat, sleep and breathe for you.

can any one provide me with the round robin algorithm code in c/c++
hurry up!!!
very quiqly........

can any one provide me with the round robin algorithm code in c/c++
hurry up!!!
very quiqly........

Didn't you read the posts above yours?

Didn't you read the posts above yours?

Of course not. Reading is too much hard work, almost as much as coding.

In fact, even starting your own thread is too much...

Flaming, demanding, being rude, what more can we ask?

/me gets out clue-by-four... :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.