hello, I created an application that use another jar files!..... my application is connected to database and have a report!.... as we all know to connect a JAVA App. in mysql database it needs an connector!.... I configure it out!... my problem is I have another JAR files for for the JasperReport.... can any one help me with this problem??

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You can have as many jar files as you want in your application's classpath. Add it just like you did for the mysql connector.

what seprator can I use??

in my batch file I put a semi colon, but how in manifest file??

what seprator can I use??

in my batch file I put a semi colon, but how in manifest file??

The semicolon for separating you Jars is valid on Windows only, on Linux its a colon ( : )
Anyways whats the problem of manifest file, I don think you have to do anything to it

Yes, in the manifest you just separate them with a space. No other delimiter needed.

Class-Path: Some.jar Another.jar

Yes, in the manifest you just separate them with a space. No other delimiter needed.

Class-Path: Some.jar Another.jar

Shucks.... From the docs I thought it was needed when we package a jar inside another jar !!!:-O

You can't access jars within jars.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.