Dear All,

I recently upgraded Python 2.3 to python 2.4 but still now my application searching python2.3 dll in System 32 how to solve this issue...........

regards
Mani.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

When you upgrade Python you may also need to upgrade some external modules like Pygame or wxPython, if you get them as binaries.

Also, Python25 is the present release, why bother with Python24. Take advantage of the speedier compiler and some additional functions.

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply, but i dont know how to build pygame iam blank in that plz guide me to solve this problem,initially i want to test with python 2.4 only..

regards
Narain

hi,

Still noe my problem didnt Solve,any idea about this.

regards
Mani

What is your exact errror message?

Hi,

I tried to upgrade python 2.3 to python 2.4 but my application still searching python 23.dll,how to solve this.

regards
Narain

Once again, what modules does your application import? Some of these modules may not be part of the normal installation and need to be updated too.

HI,

How to do that plz guide me,

regards
mani

Look at your code, what are your import statements? Usually they are at the start of the program code.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.