I want someone to help me write a program to read the integer elements of two arrays A and B of different size from the user. And use link list to save this elements instead of arrays. And then do the following to the link lists given:
1. Sort link list A in ascending order using a special sorting function by passing a pointer to the function.
2. Sort link list B in descending order using a special sorting function by passing a pointer to the function.
3. Add an element with a value of 001 at the end of the first link list A
4. Add an element with a value of 002 at the beginning of second link
5. Join both link lists as A and B in one link list
6. add one element in the middle of the new link list with a value of 003
7. add all the elements in the link list
8. print the values of all elements and their sum on the screen