Hi, I'm developing a content management website for a company using C#. The program runs when I preview it in browser directly from Development Environment (visual studio to be specific). But when I tried to access it on window 2003 server (local host) I got the error "there is no row at position -1". Somebody help!

Hi

Would it be because while you are testing it in the IDE the database connection string is pointing to the mdb database file within your bin/debug folder explicitly rather than replacing the file path with |datadirectory| so that it would be relative to wherever you have the database stored!

just a guess :)