i want to write a program that determine a student’s grade. It reads three test scores (between 0-100) and calls a function the calculate and return a student’s grade based on following rules:
(a) If the average score is 90% and more, the grade is ‘A’
(b) If the average scores 70% or more & less than 90%, it checks the third score. If the third score is more than 90%, the grades is ‘A’ otherwise than grade is ‘B’
(c) If the average score is 50%, it checks the average of second & third scores. If the average of them is greater than 70%, the grade is ‘C’, otherwise it is ‘D’.
(d) If the average score is less than 50%, then the grade is ‘F’

The program’s main() contains only call statements. At least 3 subfunctions are required:
1. One function to read score
2. One to determine the grade
3. One to print the result

if anybody know please reply because i'm a new about this programming.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

i want to write a program that determine a student’s grade. It reads three test scores (between 0-100) and calls a function the calculate and return a student’s grade based on following rules:
(a) If the average score is 90% and more, the grade is ‘A’
(b) If the average scores 70% or more & less than 90%, it checks the third score. If the third score is more than 90%, the grades is ‘A’ otherwise than grade is ‘B’
(c) If the average score is 50%, it checks the average of second & third scores. If the average of them is greater than 70%, the grade is ‘C’, otherwise it is ‘D’.
(d) If the average score is less than 50%, then the grade is ‘F’

The program’s main() contains only call statements. At least 3 subfunctions are required:
1. One function to read score
2. One to determine the grade
3. One to print the result

if anybody know please reply because i'm a new about this programming.

Please don't double post. You already have a thread on this topic:
http://www.daniweb.com/forums/post682492.html#post682492

Suka hati ku laaa....!!!! NOT THE ANSWER

commented: Just go away, you're fast becoming an annoying homework sponge not interested in learning at all. -4

Suka hati ku laaa....!!!! NOT THE ANSWER

I have no idea what this means.

PuQimX, the point of an assignment is to help you learn. If someone writes your programs for you, you will never advance in the class. I've seen what happens to someone who copies their programming assignments.

commented: Yeah, if they get all the way through college, they end up working next to you, but still as dumb as a box of rocks. +20

I have no idea what this means.

The first line is in Malay. It means that:

I can do whatever I like!!! (The second line I think you understand.... ;) )

commented: Ah, good to know. I had a feeling it was something like that. +6

Obj7777 is right... At least put in some effort to try first...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.