Hello All,

I would like to programatically set the Column borders for a datagrid based on the column Index.

So I would like Columns(3) for exampe, to have a border but not Columns(1) or Columns(2).

The only thing remotely like this I can find is the datagridview grid setting. But this impacts the whole grid not just the parts I want.

Many Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Actually I've done some work with datagrids and they can drive you nuts sometimes. As far as I know, the only way to do this is for you to set the border properties for the columns from the HTML side. You will probably not have each individual column listed already you will have to add it and I believe you have to add them all and not just the ones you want changed.

Actually I've done some work with datagrids and they can drive you nuts sometimes. As far as I know, the only way to do this is for you to set the border properties for the columns from the HTML side. You will probably not have each individual column listed already you will have to add it and I believe you have to add them all and not just the ones you want changed.

My apologies I actually meant the datagridview form object.
Thanks for taking the time to help!:)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.