I have a background that has the hover capability, but I want to get rid of the hover and make it one color. I know a little bit about this, but not enough to fool around with it too much. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

This question makes no sense at all. Are you sure that you meant to post this in the Java programming forum?

I'm sorry if I've confused you..I'm not sure exactly how to word it. I'm trying to get a code done for myspace that doesn't have the hover feature. If I've posted this in the wrong place maybe an admin or mod could move it to the proper location!

You want an HTML/CSS forum. Your question still makes little sense, what is this "hover" feature? Do you mean your background changes color when you hover your mouse over it? To override a hover effect you have to set the proper CSS code. If it's a myspace default effect that uses javascript, you're stuck with it as end-users cannot input javascript code to the pages.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.