Hi frnds,

i have been programming for abt a yr now n used to consider myself gud wid c programming until i chked out this forum....

Some of U guys are fantastic.

So i wud appreciate if ne cud gimme topics on c programming dat will hlp me hone my programmin skills...[C programming] .

I don't know. What do you know in c?
I started (and still am) as a hobbie programmer, and I learned stuff mostly on internet and e-books.
I'm not a good PROGRAMMER, because to be programmer you have to really be one.

But here's something for you:
do you know what are lists?
Binary trees?
If not, check that out. If yes, well, you could start with c++ :D

>If yes, well, you could start with c++
I guess it's a good thing C++ was invented, otherwise all C programmers still would be at a loss of what to do after learning basic data structures. :icon_rolleyes: Do you really only think of C as a path to C++?

>If yes, well, you could start with c++
I guess it's a good thing C++ was invented, otherwise all C programmers still would be at a loss of what to do after learning basic data structures. :icon_rolleyes: Do you really only think of C as a path to C++?

I'm amateur on programming thing, and I really don't know reasons why is C better than C++.
But hey, I'm not saying that what I say is always 100% true.
As far as I know, on C++ you can implement every C library if you need, and as a plus, you can use C++ libraries.
For a hobist like I am, I'm more fond of C++ because of std::string, std::vector, and other simplifications that you don't have in C. Still, I believe you have to know how to work without them too.
But never meant to disrespect C programmers.

Hi frnds,
i have been programming for abt a yr now n used to consider myself gud wid c programming until i chked out this forum....

Huh???

If you been programming for an year and you seem to consider a good programmer. But still you are not that confident enough!!! I would say go engae youself with some personal project and if you are stuck at some point post those question here. We might be able to help!

EDIT: By the way, dont use sms text in the form. Learn to be more professional by typing in the some complete word!

ssharish

This article has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.