Hi,
I am a 15 year old student in a florida high school. In my computer programming class we had this project due that determines our final grade. It consists of a project that allows the user to read records from a database in visdata from visual basic 6.0. It also lets them modify, insert, and delete records. This is due in 2 days, i had the project done but my floppy went bad. I feel terrible begging like this but feel i have no other option. I am not the best programmer but i enjoy it. I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance you are willing to share. Thanks so much, Nicole

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

We only give homework help to those who show effort: [thread]576[/thread]

Agreed, and guess we missed the boat Tekmaven. Oh well.

;-)

i had the project done but my floppy went bad

Yeah, the old "my floppy went bad before the project is due" story. If I had a nickel for everytime I hear this before finals...:lol:

I am a 15 year old student in a florida high school...Thanks so much, Nicole

Gotta give it to him though. Nothing says "helpme" than a 15 year old little girl with the name "helpme." :cool:

and if he had the project done once it shouldnt take that long to do it again :)

What ever happened to copying from the kid next to you in computer science class? Oh... the good ol' days... sniff sniff...:cool:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.