I want to ask are these things possible (I use J2ME)
1) Normally, when you make a call, you input a phone number and that phone number appear from right to left. Can I code that the phone number appear from left to right ?
2) For example, when I type a first number, the phone with auto-search in my contacts and auto-fill the predictive phone number priority from 1 to 9. If I see that auto-filled phone number is wrong I press "navigation" button to next phone number (or type the next number and it repeat auto-searching again ...)
3) When I enter call button, it will make a call
I use Nokia 6070
Thank you very much!

I want to ask are these things possible (I use J2ME)
1) Normally, when you make a call, you input a phone number and that phone number appear from right to left. Can I code that the phone number appear from left to right ?
2) For example, when I type a first number, the phone with auto-search in my contacts and auto-fill the predictive phone number priority from 1 to 9. If I see that auto-filled phone number is wrong I press "navigation" button to next phone number (or type the next number and it repeat auto-searching again ...)
3) When I enter call button, it will make a call
I use Nokia 6070
Thank you very much!

Yes, nothing stops you from creating small method to add new number in front of existing string and then display it in TextField, TextBox or even better draw it on Canvas

Auto-search is nothing more then searching record set the same way as you will query database and then just display results

For making calls have look first at this Invoking Platform Services in MIDP 2.0 and Getting Started with SIP API for J2ME (JSR 180). Each of them has additional resources to get through.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.