hey Guys,
I have completed the basic concepts of C and C++. I want to know whether should i go for file handling and database connectivity or should i go for java.
Please help me on this.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

>I have completed the basic concepts of C and C++.
I doubt that. C is very nuanced, to the point where you could have years of both heavy reading and practical experience, and still be surprised. C++ is a beast, where the "basic concepts" are both broad and deep. Your question suggests that you've reached completion with neither.

>I want to know whether should i go for file handling
>and database connectivity or should i go for java.
Quite frankly, Java seems better suited to your personality. If you think programming is so simple that you've "completed" C and C++, you're better off with a language designed for idio^H^H^H^H...um...for l33t h4k3rs with m4d sk1llz[1].

[1] Inspired by Internet Helpdesk.

Well, go to Java basics then go to C# basics...
What's a pleasure to live in the city where no buildings, foundations only...
;)

[...] Quite frankly, Java seems better suited to your personality. [...] you're better off with a language designed for idio^H^H^H^H...um...for l33t h4k3rs with m4d sk1llz[1].

Darn, girl! Didn't know you felt so strongly about Java.

>Didn't know you felt so strongly about Java.
I don't recall ever hiding the fact that I hate Java. Perhaps it's just hard to notice because I avoid that forum like the plague. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.