write a program to create a customer's bill for Ms.B's Desk-Shop. ms. B sell only three items: grater-cake, icy-mints and corn-sham, which she persoally delivers to ezch customer upon accepting their phone order. The unit prices are $50, $10 and $30 respectively, with delivery charge of 10% on the total cost of the items purchased. The program should be designed according to the input and output below:
Enter the number of grater-cakes: 4
Enter the number of icy-mints: 0
Enter the number of corn-shams: 2
QTY ITEM UNIT PRICE TOTAL PRICE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 Grater-cake 50.00 200.00
0 Icy-mint 10.00 0.00
2 Corn-Sham 30.00 60.00
---------------------
Subtotal 260.00
Delivery 26.00
--------------------
Total 286.00
============

Sturm commented: I approve +5

Recommended Answers

All 28 Replies

You posted your assignment, now what do you parts don't you understand.

I don't think that was his assignment it might ectaully have been classwork or homework.

Least you're honest...

Good luck with that assignment.

I'd say you've got Buckley's chance of finding someone here who will do your homework for you.

Do you really expect people will do it for you?

dude! you need to find some other place; no one here will help you.
best luck with your 'assignment'.

Ye this is true no respectable forums will do your assignment for you. So you have 2 choice's pay someone...again good luck cause most ppl still won't do this OR DO IT YOURSELF(at least have a good go)

YAY im joining in with the free posts, i love it!

The assignment is ridiculous. Suppose Ms B sells 500 different items in her store, would she ask the quantity for each item ?

#include <motivation.h>
#include <drive.h>
#include <dignity.h>

using namespace omg;

int main()
{
    string whatAreYouThinking = "foppishness";
    int numOfPeopleWhoWillHelpYou = 0;
    string typicalResponseToThis = "rofl";
    big_Surprise(whatAreYouThinking, numOfPeopleWhoWilHelpYou, typicalResponseToThis) = goDoYourOWNhomework;
return 0;
}
commented: Genious :) +36
commented: It's <cdignity> strictly for C++, but I approve of this level of cynicism with only 5 posts. Good work! +6
commented: good program :D +1

Nice chococrack =)

now what do you parts don't you understand.

1. that he is supposed to do it

2. that cuteness won't cut it

So you have 2 choice's pay someone...again good luck cause most ppl still won't do this OR DO IT YOURSELF(at least have a good go)

What?? I know a lot of people who will write code for money (myself included). I believe it's fairly standard practice; even a respectable career option.

What?? I know a lot of people who will write code for money (myself included). I believe it's fairly standard practice; even a respectable career option.

I don't mean i tlike that, i know many people indeed that would / do write code as a career. I'm saying people will not write code even if they are being paid for someone's assignment.
There's a big difference my apologises if it didn't come across this way.

Chris

I have seen sites that will write people's homework for $$$. But DaniWeb is not one of them :)

I have seen sites that will write people's homework for $$$. But DaniWeb is not one of them :)

Maybe it should ;)

But if you search for free homework help ,etc in google daniweb ranks pretty descent , so people just come in the forum from google and ask you to do their homework for free.

That may be true, but in the world of Academics they consider that Academic Dishonesty, which tends to be a big deal.

Yep. And likely if you post the actual code you're working on, I bet the indexed post will pop up on google too.

can you give the site cauz I have a assignment coming up and I dn't really wanna do it myself

commented: Epic fail. -2

My price is $250.00, which is much cheaper than any software companies would charge, even though that program would take about 2 minutes to write.

This is funny .....
Dint you read the faq .. no homework solutions.

can you give the site cauz I have a assignment coming up and I dn't really wanna do it myself

Oh you poor poor lost soul -- Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :icon_cry:

And where has the original poster gone to ? You guys really scare people away... :P

Even if you do not do it as long you do not fail the course you should not worry.

seem to have posted in the wrong topic, can't I delete this somehow? LoL.. Sooooryyyy

Can i have 4 Grater-cake and 2 Icy-mint Please ....
You can send me bill after you have finish writing the program...:twisted:

Even if you do not do it as long you do not fail the course you should not worry.

What a ridiculous thing to say. I certainly hope he doesn't pass the class. Not only is he too lazy to do his own work, not only does he have the chutzpah to admit to that without any embarrassment at all on a site where people give FREE help to people who show effort , but he's too lazy to even do a short google search to find a site where he can put no effort at all in and just pay someone to do the whole thing.

Closed. This has gone on long enough.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.