hello guyz,,do you have any sites to recommend for me on tutorials???

we are about to make a code on shopping cart,,but it's not that easy,,

our list of products and shopping cart are stored in a "text file",,which is accessed by the "java file",,to access,,we should use the import filereader and reader writer,,,i am really much confused how to strt this,,help guyzz..thank you ahead...

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You always need our help and simple could not be bothered to continue discussion of the topic. Just to en light your memory
1 day ago I really need your help...
3 days ago Need your help
4 days ago Need help..
(stats as 05/10/2008 21:00 Central Time)
How are we supposed to help if you do not care???

sorry guyz,,but i do really appreciate your help,,i have been learning from it,,and it helped me a lot,,but i did not mark it solved because i may have another clarification,,the site that you are been offering really helps me,,especially the swing tutorial,,

by the way,,i found the solution,,
Sams Teach Yourself CGI in 24 Hours(Second Edition)

but it has no free ebook,,do you have free ebook on this??

thank you ahead..

You always need our help and simple could not be bothered to continue discussion of the topic. Just to en light your memory
1 day ago I really need your help...
3 days ago Need your help
4 days ago Need help..
(stats as 05/10/2008 21:00 Central Time)
How are we supposed to help if you do not care???

commented: you really need to stop with the commas -2

If you pay little more attention you would spot on top of the forum sticky post Starting "Java" [Java tutorials / resources / faq] , which recommend variety of website with different topic and also mention some ebooks.
Anyway teach your self in 24 hours are very bad selection, because you never learn in 24 hours. I'm working/playing around with Java for last 3 years and I know I barely touch the subject and there is more for me to learn...

Try this link for anything in Java. Because it's reliable and the tutorial is provided by Sun Micro Systems the original developer of Java.

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html

commented: Obviously you have no time to check other people links to prevent double posting, ehhh +11
commented: Correcting Peter's rep intention as noted in the thread. -2

Try this link for anything in Java. Because it's reliable and the tutorial is provided by Sun Micro Systems the original developer of Java.

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/index.html

Another early morning, another bugger got lucky and instead negative rep he got positive one from me:@ . Well in the future take care to check what others are posting as to avoid double/multiple posting of same resources as you did

by the way,,i found the solution,,
Sams Teach Yourself CGI in 24 Hours(Second Edition)

but it has no free ebook,,do you have free ebook on this??

If that's the "solution" you need, then buy the book. Do you think the author spent time writing it just because he liked to type? If he did then he would have released it as a free book himself.

It's a pretty simple decision really: pay a little bit for his work to save you time or spend time figuring it out for yourself from the free tutorials available that you have already been given. The burden is on you to expend the effort.

I feel really sorry. I will take care it will not happen in future.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.