I am new in Java and need help :}
currently working on a new project using netbeans, I have trouble to import commons-io-1.3.2 jar because i really need to use SuffixFileFilter class which is in commons-io-1.3.2 jar.Actually I have the jar but don't know how to import it into my project.Please if somebody could help

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I am new in Java and need help :}
currently working on a new project using netbeans, I have trouble to import commons-io-1.3.2 jar because i really need to use SuffixFileFilter class which is in commons-io-1.3.2 jar.Actually I have the jar but don't know how to import it into my project.Please if somebody could help

Hello,

Right Click on project and go to BuildPath, then click on Libraries Tab.

Click 'Add Library' button then create a User Library, Name it and import JAR into that library.

Now, Select that library and import it into project.

Hope this can help you.
Regards,

Thank you for your response.I did create the library and I also added the commons-io-1.3.2 zip file to the library,and i see that my project already included the new library.How exactly I have to import the library.Do I use import command with the library's name?

Thank you again Puneet Kalra I realлy appreciate your help

Thank you for your response.I did create the library and I also added the commons-io-1.3.2 zip file to the library,and i see that my project already included the new library.How exactly I have to import the library.Do I use import command with the library's name?

Hello again,

If you have successfully added library to your project. Then just simply use Import statement in your java classes

Info about Use and Import Packages: Click Here

Its my pleasure to help you :)

Regards,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.